My 2020 schedule is still being finalised but here’s what I’m thinking about at present!
This is my provisional schedule for 2020. It is subject to change.
- Feb-March 2020 – Colombia: culture, history and wildlife
- April – Iran: Western, Central and Eastern Iran with Jill and Reza
- May – Romania and the Balkans: travel through six countries: Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Kosovo, Macedonia and Albania.
- July – the Pamir Highway: Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan. A journey for the truly intrepid!
- August – Greenland and Canada: (Labrador, Newfoundland Island, Nova Scotia, Quebec and Montreal)
- September – Jill’s Big Birthday Greek Island Extravaganza. This is not a cruise but an island-hopping jaunt, using ferries, including Crete, Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes. There will be a belated birthday party for Jill in true Greek-style and a special evening for everyone else on tour who is celebrating a special birthday or anniversary in 2020. Jill’s Journey Club members will be offered priority booking on this tour.
- Oct-Nov: Ethiopia: including the rock-hewn churches of Lalibela, Aksum, Simien Mountains National Park and the lakes of the Rift Valley.
- Late Nov – early December: Antarctic Peninsula expedition cruise and highlights of Patagonia.
Love to know what you think of my 2020 plans! Do email me